Saturday, March 14, 2009

LibraryThing



I love LibraryThing! As a frequent shopper at used book sales, I have frequently purchased duplicate copies of books. With LibraryThing, I can enter all my books (even using a cue cat to scan the ISBN numbers) and have access to this list from my cell phone, etc.

There are free accounts for up to 200 books (hey, there's more than that under my bed!) yearly accounts for $10 or lifetime (This was my choice) for $25.

There is also a social aspect to LibraryThing. You can view lists, reviews, friend people, etc.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Thanks for following me at Twitter and then, after I clicked to your blog, for letting me know about Library Thing. That is a pretty cool site. I'll enjoy entering my books into its database.

CClinger said...

Your welcome! Glad it helped someone else. I use it a lot!